Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 2-ish

Today I had a great workout. Despite being a little pressed for time, I was able to get the full Shoulders and Arms routine in (minus the five minute or so cool down). I was also unable to do the abripper workout for lack of time.

A great workout it was indeed. I'm a little wimpy, I know, but I think for the first arm workout, I did good just to push through to the end. I completed 12-15 reps of every exercise (except tricep extensions, where I finished 13 and 14) and held steady with weights ranging from 7.5 to 10 to 12.5 lbs. depending on which muscle groups we were isolating at the moment.

TODAY'S WORKOUT:
~Completed the entire Arms and Shoulder Workout minus the cool down set.

TODAY'S MEALS:
~Breakfast: Large Red Apple
~Snack: Starkist Tuna Salad Kit
~Mid-day Meal: Protein Shake (after workout)
~Snack: Yoplait Light Banana Cream Pie Yogurt cup
***Insert Major Emotional Meltdown Here***
~Dinner: 4 slices pizza, 3 hot wings, 2 dessert pizza pieces, 4 pepperoncinis, Dr. Pepper

TODAY'S REFLECTIONS:
~Great workout today. Arms are not exactly sore yet, but I'm walking like I'm pregnant again, only I'm not pregnant. My legs are just that sore from the workout yesterday! Tomorrow is Yoga. Hopefully a break from the strenuous workouts that I have done so far. I need some mind refreshing excercises after a day like today.

~Despite what comes of the rest of the week, I am still aiming at Monday as an official start date. Hopefully these baby steps will make the official start of the program less traumatic for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!! The diet will come!!

    Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete